Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fancy Dinner Rolls

Chloe and I will be making 200 whole wheat rolls for the Kent/Goforth wedding this weekend.  The mother of the bride simply requested rolls that are about 3" in diameter.  I wanted to try and find a way to make them pretty.  So, we made a few last week and slashed the tops in different ways to see how they would turn out.  I wasn't satisfied with the results.  So, I went to the internet to find a "fancy" roll method and came up with Kaiser or Rosette rolls.

So that I would remember what we did, I decided to make a few videos to show the process, rising, and finished product.  I posted them on FaceBook directly from my iPod.  If I can figure out how to do it, I'm going to share them here. Unfortunately, the videos require a flash player, so those using iPods are out of luck. You'll just have to come back and visit from your PC when you get the chance.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment